Now that March has past it’s time to pick a winner for a brand spankin’ new set of Gravity Light Pedals. These puppies have an Extruded and CNC’d AL6061 cage with a chromoly spindle and Norglide Teflon bushings. They are a perfect way to get your bike feeling solid this season. The Gravity Light pedal has been keeping our riders like Kelly McGarry, James Doerfling, Garett Beuhler shredding on the gnarliest of zones they encounter.
Since there were so many awesome entries to this month’s slogan contest we decided to give you our Top Ten picks. The #1 spot will receive a pair of Gravity Light Pedals, and #2 – #5 will receive a set of lock on grips from Gravity!
Here are our Top Ten picks:
10. Adam Shaffer – “Gravity, accelerated descent.”
9. Matt Feild – “Gravity: Defy Physics”
8 Steven Verble – “Gravity, popularized by Newton, Revolutionized by us.”
7. Kasey – “Gravity, nature’s accelerator.”
6. Alex – “Resistance is futile”
5. Chris – “Gravity, ride what moves you.”
4. Karma Loves Gumbo – “Gravity, it’s a dirty word.”
3. Austin – “Gravity, it’s all down-hill from here!”
2. Dono – “Where will Gravity take you?”
1. Jordan W – “A little Gravity makes all the difference.”
Congratulations to Jordan W. for his winning Gravity slogan! We really had a great time reading all of your entries. An email will be sent to the Top 5 winner’s. Check your inbox!
We are stoked that our fans are out there reppin’ Gravity and are excited to win Gravity Components. Keep your eyes peeled on Pink Bike and this site for future events, contests, and giveaways. If you haven’t “liked” Gravity Components on Face Book check us out. We are always doing social media promotions and FB is a great way to get a hold of us!